Post Sales Support
Our Post Sales Support Programme empowers our partners to foster customer loyalty and revenue assurance by providing value added services when a network is fully deployed, such as:
- Network Optimisation: radio channel planning / power levels optimisation
- Network Sanity Check: topology and addressing checks. Stress analysis
- NMS Maintenance: System backup, backlog sanity check and general performance monitoring
Technical Support and Applicable SLAs
Our Support Service is adapted to different tiered Partner Packages and has the following main features:
- SLA: different SLA levels as per Package Level (contact us for more information)
- HelpDesk Portal: Bluwan Help Desk Portal is the unique gateway for all technical interactions with and requests made to Bluwan. Periodic activity and performance reports will be issued.
- Customised HelpDesk Portal: Help Desk Portal can be customised to match the Partner or its customer corporate image, as well as certain usability options
- 24/7 HotLine: a 24 hours, year-round Hot Line service is available, allowing much faster attention and support on the highest impact and urgency customer requests
- Dedicated Support Engineer: a designated Technical Account Manager.
Additional Professional Services Pack
In order to allow our partners building the custom service solution that better suits their needs, we propose additional professional service packs:
- Pre-sales Support 20-hour pack
- Deployment Support 80-hour pack
- Post-sales Support 20-hour pack
These packs can be booked by the Partner at their convenience and scheduled according to resources availability and agreed-upon prioritisation. The Partner is free to allocate the time available in any of the tasks included within the service pack.