Businesses have an overwhelming need to increase available high-bandwidth data for next generation IP applications (HD Voice, over the top services, cloud computing, tele-presence and videoconferencing). Convergent operators providing business services to SMEs and corporate customers need fast time to market solutions that can allow them to quickly deploy high throughputs to their customers, across multiple buildings, sites, or on a campus wide basis. Operators are finding that Bluwan can offer very high capacity fibre extension to hundreds of business customers from a single point of presence, for example where the fibre is connected to an enterprise park, technology start-up hub or business campus.
As a leading ISP, you are likely aware that although connectivity for large businesses in dense, urban areas is improving, small medium businesses are facing a competitive disadvantage as the price point for coverage good enough for business remains unaffordable. Although the problem is worse in rural areas as Communication Service Providers (CSPs) struggle to connect the last mile, businesses in towns and cities are also struggling with low broadband speeds.
Imagine if you could provide 100 Mbps services to this segment at a fraction of this cost?
Bluwan’s 42 GHz LinkFusion Millimetre Wave (mmW) Point-to-Multipoint access system is ideally suited for enterprise class internet connectivity.
- Acquire hundreds of customers within days, with minimal equipment and tower infrastructure, and deliver up to 100 Mbps to each and every business.
- Increase ARPU, cut customer acquisition lead times by half, and gain market share against your competition.
- Achieve all this with significant OPEX savings compared to Fibre, or even the latest Point to Point millimeter wave technologies.
- The industry’s only ultra wide band compact radio that operates in virgin yet internationally regulated spectrum in the 42 GHz band.
- Unparalleled performance for a multipoint system: up to 10 Gbps per tower of capacity, shared amongst hundreds of users, each capable of easily peaking to 100 Mbps.
- We are the only solution on the market that can essentially delivery wireless multipoint fibre.